INVESTMENT + FAQ
I WANT TO TELL YOUR STORY
Jacquelyne Pierson is a photographer specializing in documentary photography. Her work is a representation of the clients she have fallen in love with over the past ten years. She has traveled near and far, backwards down one way streets, climbed up mountains, stopped traffic in NYC, while continuously smiling along the way. She strives to create beautiful, memorable stories while giving you a warm and fuzzy experience you will never forget. Jacquelyne is excited to document your story and share it with the world.
HELLO, NICE TO MEET YOU
Jacquelyne has been a professional photographer for over ten years in NYC, San Francisco and Paris. According to her father, she picked her first camera up at the age of four and has been shooting ever since. She has traveled to many locations around the world telling stories. Some of her favorites places include Bali, Mexico, Paris, Italy, Barbados and Costa Rica. However, New York City is her home and will always be her favorite place to photograph. Photography is her passion, which is clearly exemplified in her work. She strives to be different, be wild, and push boundaries while portraying her couples' marital bliss.
- COLLECTION I [$4500]
- 8 hours of photography | 1 photographer | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION II [$5000]
- 8 hours of photography | 2 photographers | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION III [$5500}
- 8 hours of photography | 2 photographers | engagement session OR rehearsal dinner | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION IV [$7000]
- 10 hours of photography | 2 photographers | engagement session | fine art book | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION V [$1800]
- Elopement in NYC | 1 photographer | 3 hours of photography | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- ASSOCIATE COLLECTION II [hourly]
- $500 / hour of photography
- Photography Coverage $650/hour
- Proposal Coverage $800
- Engagement Session $1000
- Engagement Party $1250
- Family Session $1200
- Rehearsal Dinner $1000
- Travel outside of NYC is excluded. Please email for more information.
- Albums $1000
- All packages come with an initial meeting - either in person or over the phone -, location scouting for portraits, color correction and editing of ALL selected images, and a package in the mail.
- We are always open to discussing your budget, so please do not hesitate to ask us about pricing and packages. We will happily customize a package that fits your needs + wants.
- Ask us about travel! We will travel pretty much, well, anywhere!
- All fine art books are custom designed - if you are interested in an album, please ask for more info.
- How many weddings have you photographed? Over two hundred weddings over ten years
- How many photos will we receive? Somewhere around 1000. Our editing process is very tedious... you could say we are perfectionists.
- How can I share my photos? All of your photos will be uploaded to our sharing gallery. you will be able to share your photos with friends and family. You will also be able to download and print the hi-res photos from this site.
- Do you give out your RAW photos? No, we do not. You will receive your files in JPG form.
- Can I see more of your work? Absolutely! Please ask and we will send you full galleries.
- Do we have rights to our photos? Yes, and you may share or print them.
- Will you protect our privacy? Yes, absolutely! Making sure you are comfortable and happy is our first priority. We respect everyone's privacy and can make your galleries private and will not share your photos on social media if asked not to do so. Please let me know.
- Do you have business insurance? Yes. If your venue requires our POI, we will happily send it over, just let us know.
- How long does it take to get all of our photos? 6-8 weeks. But we will usually send over preview photos before to give you a little sneak peek.
- Do you have formal training? Yes, I have my BFA in Photography and Film with a minor in Business. I specialize in Fine Art and Documentary Photography. I am also studying at the International Center of Photography in NYC to receive my MFA.
- What types of payment do you accept? Check, Credit Card, Chase QuickPay, Venmo, Cash
- What is required to officially book you? A signed contract and 50% deposit, all of which can be done online through your client portal.
- What is your age? I will be 32 on July 5th!